I fucking hate clicking a recipe and there's a whole novel detailing the 5 W's alongside the writer's life story and other shit. I just want the damn recipe. So, here's the damn recipe. Use THIS or something contemporary to determine strength and GO SLOW at first when eating. Don't be fucking stupid and over do it.
- Place your flower in a mason jar with enough butter to cover it. Fill a pot with enough water to cover the bottom of the jar. I use a pan with a lid to cover it. Bring to a light simmer for 60-90 minutes. Make sure to place jar in the water while it is still cold/room temperature to avoid shattering.
- Once you're done decarbing the flower, take another mason jar and a cheese cloth. Remove the circular middle part of the lid and fit the fabric under the rest of the lid, screwed on. It should create basically a filter system. I like to push it down a tad to bubble down into the opening.
- Poor the butter and plant matter onto the cheese cloth, which if you did step two correctly should allow for all of the butter to drip into the second jar while keeping the plant matter separate.
- When step three is done, do as you'd like with the decarbed flower.
- Now, mix a handful of fresh berries into the second jar.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Add cream cheese. I don't tend to cook using measurements which I know can be a pain in the ass for some folks but use common sense here.
- Place in fridge for 24 hours.
- Consume SAFELY and start slow to ensure you don't end up in a corner trying to stay calm. Keep in mind that, due to the materials included, it won't stay good forever.