-Sliced Cheddar Cheese
1. Cook your bacon to your liking in a pan (or use microwave bacon if you're a lazy bastard).
2. Melt a slice of cheese on two pieces of bread using a buttered skillet while toasting the bread at the same time.
3. Remove the two slices of cheesy bread.
4. Add the crispy pork slices, spread some fresh avocado, and put some of the dressing to taste
5. Finish the sandwich by sandwiching the two pieces of bread and all of the amazingness that they now are the base to together.
6. Eat the sandwich and then send me a thank you and a nice gift via that Paypal donate button to the side over there...